This website contains information relating to Milldale Infrastructure LP (Milldale Infrastructure) Infrastructure Payments and is relevant to people who own land or are looking to purchase land in the Milldale development at Wainui, North of Auckland.
Please see below for more information on Milldale Infrastructure Payments.
Infrastructure Payments are payable to Milldale Infrastructure by owners of properties in the Milldale Development. The Infrastructure Payments are used by Milldale Infrastructure to repay the financing it provided to Fulton Hogan Land Development for five Bulk Housing Infrastructure projects required to facilitate the Milldale Development.
A Milldale property owner’s obligation to pay the Infrastructure Payment is set out in, and secured by, a registered Encumbrance over the property owner’s land. Typically the Infrastructure Payment will be $1,000 p.a for a house and $650 p.a for an apartment (subject to a 2.5% p.a. increase) and payable for 30 years.
Infrastructure Payments will be included as a line item on your general Auckland Council rates invoice. You need to pay your Infrastructure Payments at the same time that you pay your rates and in accordance with the instructions on the Auckland Council invoice. Penalties are incurred for late payments.
More information in relation to the Infrastructure Payments, the right to prepay the Infrastructure Payments and a full explanation of the payable amounts can be found here.
A landowner’s obligation to pay the Infrastructure Payments is secured by a registered Encumbrance over the landowner’s land. A summary of the Encumbrance can be found here.
Note: The specific Encumbrance applicable to a land owner’s property may vary from this form and will contain specific details including the Infrastructure Payments applicable to that property.
Frequently Asked Questions can be found here.
Information Forms are required to be completed by all persons that are purchasers of sections in the Milldale development that are subject to an encumbrance in favour of Milldale Infrastructure LP.
They are required in order to obtain the Encumbrancee’s consent to the transfer of any property. It is important for a purchaser of a section, and its lenders, to ensure that this written consent is obtained as part of the sale process.
All purchasers must complete either Form A1 or Form A2
- Information Form A1 is a simplified version of the information form for purchasers – use this form if the purchaser is one or more individuals, acting on their own behalf (i.e. not as a trustee of a trust or as a nominee etc. for any other person).
- For any other category of purchaser, use Information Form A2
Each person that is a purchaser must complete and sign the relevant Information Form.
In addition to Form A1 or A2:
- Information Form B is required to be completed and signed by all persons that are BENEFICIAL OWNERS of purchasers of sections in the Milldale development that are subject to an encumbrance in favour of Milldale Infrastructure LP.
- Information Form C is required to be completed and signed by all persons that are ACTING ON BEHALF OF purchasers of sections in the Milldale development that are subject to an encumbrance in favour of Milldale Infrastructure LP (for example, an agent acting on behalf of the purchaser or a person acting under a power of attorney).
This Guidance document sets out Milldale Infrastructure LP’s requirements for establishing appropriate proof of identification and to enable it to gather information required to ensure it can comply with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009. This should be read in conjunction with Forms A1, A2, B and C as applicable.
A BENEFICIAL OWNER for these purposes is any individual who:
- owns more than 25% of the purchaser, and/or
- has “effective control” of the purchaser; and/or
- is the person who the purchaser is purchasing the house or section on behalf of.